UX isn't the end result, but the journey there.
Final screens are nice and all, but the core of UX is the process documentation, research data, ugly sketches, boring wireframes, and half-baked prototypes that got you there.
Process diagrams, audits & recommendations, sitemaps, wireframes, usability studies...
Please ask if you have questions. I'm happy to go into detail on any project.
- Shop LC UX Evaluation
- Shop LC Front End Code Demo
- Fitly IA/UX Specification
- Libbey Glass Intranet Sitemap
- Libbey Glass Wireframes
- Columbus Dispatch Redesign Strategy
- hibu Marketplace Whiteboard Sketch
- Vidyo UX Process Flowchart
- Vidyo Neo Usability Study Recordings
- VidyoConnect Affinity Map Exercise
- Fiserv FirstPoynt Client Wireframes
- Senior UX Designer Job Description
Still want screens? Okay, fine.
Some of these are entirely my work, some were started by me, some were finished by me, and some were produced under my supervision. Check out my case studies for details on my contributions.